By accessing the website at Vivekanand Children Academy Raebareli, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. We may modify, update and amend these terms of service at any time. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please leave this site. Your continued use and access beyond this point means that you agree to be bound by these terms of service, as may be amended from time to time.
1. The materials contained in this website are owned by Vivekanand Children Academy Raebareli or by others, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) onVivekanand Children Academy Raebareli website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
● Modify or copy the materials;
● Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
● Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Vivekanand Children Academy Raebareli website;
● Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
● Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Vivekanand Children Academy Raebareli at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Further, Vivekanand Children Academy Raebareli does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, in no event shall Vivekanand Children Academy Raebareli or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Vivekanand Children Academy Raebareli website, even if Vivekanand Children Academy Raebareli or a Vivekanand Children Academy Raebareli authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Accuracy of materials:
The materials appearing on Vivekanand Children Academy Raebareli website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Vivekanand Children Academy Raebareli does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Vivekanand Children Academy Raebareli may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Vivekanand Children Academy Raebareli does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Vivekanand Children Academy Raebareli has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Vivekanand Children Academy Raebareli of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Vivekanand Children Academy Raebareli may revise these terms of service for its website at any time. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Education board.
Online transaction via payment gateway do not have any cancellation option for the students / parents.
In case of duplicate payment, parents/students would have to approach the Accounts Section of the School Office for separate refund requests by providing proof of the duplicate transaction(s) reference/bank statement showing duplicate debits.
No refunds would be made via the online facility.
Credit to the student’s fee account is subject to the school receiving the funds from the payment gateway.