1. Students are expected to be present for the Morning Assembly.
2. Student who come late for the school and those who had been absent the previous day must bring a letter of explanation from the parents.
3. No Student is permitted to leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal which will be granted only at the request of the parents.
4. Long leave of absence is granted on a previously written application from parents or guardian.
5. A Student absent for one calender month without notice by letter to the school authorities will be deemed withdrawn and his / her name will be struck off from the school roll.
6. All belongings of the students should bear their names and classes, if lost the school will not be responsible.
7. The School is not responsible for goods or money lost. It is advisable not to bring valueable (like expensive watches, fountain pens etc. or wear ornaments in school).
8. Early departure from school will not be allowed expect in an emergency, when and authorized escort should bring a letter signed by parent in such cases the parents should make their own arrangements for transport.
9. The students must attend the school regularly and punctually.
A leave application must be submitted to the class teacher in case the child is absent.
A student coming to school after suffering from an infection or contagious disease "a doctor's certificate" with application should be produced for permitting him/her to attend the school. This is in the interest of all the children.
A student absent for one calendar month without any written letter or notified information to the school authorities will be deemed withdrawn and his/her name will be struck off from the school record.