1. Admission is open to all irrespective of caste, creed and religion.
2. Minimum age for admission to playgroup is 2 years 6 months, to Nursery 3 years 6 months, to Prep 4 years 6 months and so forth as on 31 March of the current year.
3.Response sheet for K.G. Section and I to XI are available in the school office and can be obtained on payment of Rs. 800/- and 950/- respectively between 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon on working days.
4. Response sheet must be carefully filled by the parents and submitted in the School Office with in a week.
5. Two passport size photographs will be required one for Response sheet and the other for Admission Form.
6. Parents of Playgroup Nursery and Prep must attach a photocopy of the Birth Certificate of their ward to the Response sheet. The original copy of Birth Certificate must be produced for verification whenever required by the school authorities.
7. On submitting the Response Sheet, a date will be given for interview to the parents of K.G. children on the specified date and time the child has to come with Parents (mother & father both) for an interview with the Principal.
8. For the children, seeking admission to class prep & classes 1-IX, a date and time will be given for an On line entrance test. The test will be take in English, Hindi and Maths, The prep's test will be of one hour and for classes I-IX it will be of a 3, hours duration.
9. The date for the result to be announced will be given on the day of the Entrance Test/Interview.
10. The parents of students, who are selected for admission, will be required to collect the Admission Form and School Fee Book from the office, pay the fees and complete the admission procedure at the earliest.
11. The latest report card of all the students coming from other English Medium Schools must be provided K.G. Onwards. Transfer Certificate will be required later for classes 1st & above.